Link to the Knowledge Base: Download and install Office
Faculty, staff and all currently enrolled Ivy Tech students are eligible to download the Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus for free!
Notes for students:
1. Go to www.office.com and log in with your IvyTech credentials. NOTE: Your page may not have the online applications listed as in this image.
2. Click on Install Office > Office 365 apps near the right-hand corner of the screen.
3. Click on Run at the bottom of the browser or press the Alt+N keys.
4. If there is a popup, select the Yes button.
5. Office will now install on your computer.
6. After the installation completes (this can take a while), click the Close button.
7. Open Microsoft Word (search for “word” with the search tool) and sign in using your @ivytech.edu email address and password to activate Office 365.
8. If you see the following, uncheck the box “Allow my organization to manage my device.” (applies to personal non-Ivy Tech devices only) and click the OK button.
9. You are now ready to use Microsoft Office.