Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Directions and Contact Information
If you put your mouse cursor over the Mechanical tab (found above), you will see links to other pages associated with Mechanical. These include:
- Finding Mechanical Books
- Finding Mechanical Articles
- Mechanical Websites
- Career Information
- Writing & Citing
While we cannot include all of the resources that exist in the field of mechanical, we hope that you will use this guide to start your research. Please contact us if you have any questions.
- Stop by the University Library of Columbus, located in the Columbus Learning Center, and ask to speak with a librarian. Our hours are:
- Monday-Thursday 8:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Call us at 812-314-8703.
- Fill out our Ask-a-Librarian form.
- Chat online with a librarian using LibChat