- Borrowing Privileges -- Books and magazines check out for 2 weeks and may be renewed in person, by telephone, or through IvyCat on the web. Videos check out for 1 week and are not renewable.
- Reserves -- Many items, including several current textbooks, are available for use in the Library.
- Interlibrary Loan (ILL) -- If we do not have the book or article you're looking for, we will do our best to borrow the item for you from another Library. PLEASE NOTE: We do not ILL textbooks. Further, ILL is a privilege that can be suspended. Check our ILL FAQ page for details.
- Private Study Carrels
- Quiet Study Area -- The Library is the only designated quiet area on campus. For group study, please use the Commons area.
- Group Study Rooms -- There are two private study rooms equipped with a desktop computer, a TV, and a large conference table for group work. See our policies for more information on study rooms.
- Food & Drink Permitted -- Quiet food is allowed. Drinks must have spill-proof lids. Please dispose of trash in an appropriate container. Report spills immediately to Library staff.
- VHS & DVD Viewing
- Copy Machine (10 cents per page)
- Paper Cutter
- Three-Hole Punch
- Computer Workstations with Internet Access
- Available Software (ask staff at front desk which computer has the program you're looking for):
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Wireless Internet Access -- Users will need to browse their available wireless networks and select appropriately either "IvyStudent," "IvyStaff," or "IvyGuest." A Campus Connect username and password is required to access the network.
- Reference -- If you need help finding information for your research project, stop by the main desk in the Library for assistance.
- Ask-a-Librarian -- If you are off-campus, use the convenient Ask-a-Librarian service to contact a Librarian.
- Check our Policies for information about the policies regarding our services.
Patrons with Disabilities
- Wheelchair Accessible Facilities
- ZoomText to enlarge screen display and read screen text
- Closed Captioned Videos
- Assistance in retrieving books, magazines, and videos from the shelves
- Media and print materials about people with disabilities