Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Spotlight on new database
These free websites offer a wealth of information on various careers:
- Occupational Outlook Handbook - This reference book is published by the U.S. Department of Labor, Bureau of Labor Statistics and is now available free on the web.
- Occupational Outlook Quarterly - This quarterly report provides practical information on jobs and careers. Articles are written in straightforward, non-technical language and cover a wide variety of career and work-related topics such as unusual occupations, tips for jobseekers, salary trends, and results of new studies from the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- O*NET Online - This website for job seekers and employment professionals is maintained by the National Center for O*NET Development on behalf of the U.S. Department of Labor Employment and Training Administration.
- CareerOneStop - Explore careers, plan your education, get tips on planning a successful job search, and compare wages and salaries by location.
- Learn More Indiana - Explore careers, up & coming industries, hot jobs, internships, job shadowing, and more. Get tips on planning for, choosing, and completing college.
- Indiana Career Explorer - Assess your career interests and skills; identify potential occupations; establish educational strategies, and ultimately connect to employers.
- Your Free Career Test - Assess your career interests and skills; identify related classes and subjects to focus on in high school and early college.