Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Die Cut Machine Welcome!
Did You Know? Carter Library has an Ellison® Prestige Pro™ Die Cut Machine?
Ivy Tech - Evansville students, faculty, staff, and community members are welcome to use our die cut machine, located in Carter Library. Spruce up a bulletin board, poster presentation or display using our full set of upper and lower case letters, a full set of 0-9 numbers, and over 90 two and three-dimensional shapes and characters.
Die Cut Machine Guidelines
DIE CUT MACHINE GUIDELINES
- All Ivy Tech students, faculty, staff, and community members are welcome to use the die cut machine in Carter Library.
- The machine and all die cut blocks must remain at the die cut work station in the library Maker Space.
- Dies are sharp! Please use caution and use at your own risk.
- “BYOP” - Bring Your Own Paper – If we have some available, help yourself; if you have some to spare, please leave for someone else.
- The die cutter is designed to cut up to 4 pieces of paper at one time. Please help us keep the machine working properly by staying within these limits.
- Please place all dies back in their designated slot in the storage rack, and clean up the area when you are finished.
- If you have any questions, please ask one of our friendly Carter Library staff for assistance.