Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Get the right tool!
When you paint a room, you have to tape edges, put down drop cloths, get the right tools, etc. BEFORE you start painting.
Just like painting a room, research requires that you plan ahead and get the right tools.
Before you start searching:
- Why did you choose this topic? Should you look for the original source?
- Where will you search?
- What keywords will you use?
- When is your cut-off date for information? 5 years? 10 years?
- Who are the experts for the topic you have chosen? AND,
- How will you develop your searching strategy?