Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Things to look for as you search
- Who has conducted this research, who will benefit from it and who has funded it?
- What has happened with this research? What was done to complete it, what processes were involved, what methods and what was the results and conclusion?
- Where did this research take place, at which organisation/s and geographical location?
- When did this take place, when did the project start and when did it finish?
- Why did this research happen? Why was there a need for it?
- How does this apply to my topic?
from Andy Tattersall
Start at the Library homepage!