East Central - Search & Find - Articles
TOP ARTICLE COLLECTIONS
- African American Experience
- The African American Experience has the widest depth and breadth of information available of any online database collection on African American history and culture.
- Chronicle of Higher Education
- Daily news and job information source for college and university faculty members, administrators, and students.
- CQ Electronic Library
- CQ Press databases include Congress, Supreme Court, and Public Affairs Collections.
- EBSCO (over 20 databases; a few favorites are listed below)
- Academic Search Premier -- A multi-disciplinary database
- Business Source Premier -- Nearly all areas related to business
- Health Source: Nursing/Academic Edition -- Scholarly journals for medical disciplines
- Literary Reference Center Plus -- Supports literary research with books, encyclopedias, journals, and more.
- Newspaper Source -- Broad coverage of newspapers and news magazines
- PsycArticles -- Includes journals from/approved by the American Psychological Association
- Gale Databases
- Biography in Context -- Magazine/journal articles and more on people past and present
- Health & Wellness Resource Center -- Health reference materials with journals and magazines (now more consumer-oriented)
- Literary Sources
- Nursing Resource Center -- Journal articles plus disease overviews, assessments, diagnostics, interventions, and more
- Nursing and Allied Health -- Article collection from over 400 titles covering all aspects of the nursing profession
- Opposing Viewpoints -- Essays and articles on different sides of an issue (from books and periodicals)
- Small Business Resource Center
- LitFinder -- Short stories, essays, plays, speeches, poems; many full text
Use Google Scholar to find journal articles.
Now linking to Ivy Tech resources:
See Using Google Scholar guide for Ivy Tech search help