TOP ARTICLE COLLECTIONS
- African American Experience
- The African American Experience has the widest depth and breadth of information available of any online database collection on African American history and culture.
- Chronicle of Higher Education
- Daily news and job information source for college and university faculty members, administrators, and students.
- The authoritative resource for nursing and allied health professionals, students, educators, & researchers
- CQ Electronic Library
- CQ Press databases include Congress, Supreme Court, and Public Affairs Collections.
- EBSCO (over 20 databases; a few favorites are listed below)
- Academic Search Premier -- A multi-disciplinary database
- Business Source Complete -- Nearly all areas related to business
- Health Source: Nursing/Academic Edition -- Scholarly journals for medical disciplines
- Literary Reference Center Plus -- Supports literary research with books, encyclopedias, journals, and more.
- Newspaper Source Plus -- Broad coverage of newspapers and news magazines
- PsycArticles -- Includes journals from/approved by the American Psychological Association
- Gale Databases
- Biography in Context -- Magazine/journal articles and more on people past and present
- Health & Wellness Resource Center -- Health reference materials with journals and magazines (now more consumer-oriented)
- Nursing Resource Center -- Journal articles plus disease overviews, assessments, diagnostics, interventions, drug overviews, care plans, and multimedia
- Nursing and Allied Health -- Article collection from over 400 titles covering all aspects of the nursing profession
- Opposing Viewpoints in Context -- Essays and articles on different sides of an issue (from books and periodicals)
- Small Business Resource Center
- LitFinder -- Short stories, essays, plays, speeches, poems; many full text
- News Bank -- Find news articles covering topics in government, politics, social issues, culture, literature discoveries, inventions and more from hundreds of primary sources.
Use Google Scholar to find journal articles.
Now linking to Ivy Tech resources:
See Using Google Scholar guide for Ivy Tech search help