Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Pharos Print Center
The Pharos Print Center provides a web-based print option for students and employees to print to our Xerox devices from any computer connected to Ivy Tech’s WiFi, including personal computers.
- Navigate to https://print.ivytech.edu/ and login with your MyIvy username & password.
- Once logged in, you will see the print center main window which shows a list of uploaded documents that have not yet been printed.
- Click on upload to add a new document to print. Allowed file types include:
- Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx)
- Microsoft Excel (.xls or .xlsx)
- Image files (jpeg, png, tiff, etc.)
- Microsoft PowerPoint (.ppt or .pptx)
- Text files (.csv, .rtf, .txt)
- When the upload finishes, the document will appear in the main window as indicated in step 2. You can adjust some print options (double-sided, or number of copies) from the options menu at the bottom of the page. You can also preview the document by clicking on the icon that appears in the Print Preview column of the main window as indicated in step 2.
- To print in the Library:
- Select Printer Name: KMMP-2050-X5955-BW from the bottom right of the print center main window