Skip to Main Content
- May I have food or drink in the library?
Drinks are allowed. We ask that lids be spill-proof.
- Is my cell phone allowed in the library?
Have your phone off or silenced. Make and take all phone conversations outside the library.
Need assistance finding information? Use Ask-a-Librarian to submit a question, check FAQs, or contact a librarian.
Reserves and Textbooks
- Does the library have the textbook for my class?
Not all textbooks are on reserve for use in the library. Check with staff to see if the textbook you need is available.
- Can textbooks on reserve be checked out?
Materials kept on reserve may not leave the library. They are for short-term in-library use only.
Computers and the Internet
- What is MyIvy, and how do I find out my username and password?
MyIvy is Ivy Tech Community College's student portal for email, course registration, grades, transcripts, online payments, class communication, college events and other student services.
- Can I use a library computer if I'm not an Ivy Tech student, faculty, or staff member?
Non-student computer users are limited to one 60-minute computer session per day, and the campus libraries may have designated computers especially assigned for non-student use.
- Do I need a special login to use the library's computers?
Yes. To log onto the computers in the library, you need to use the same username and password that you use for MyIvy. Off-campus access to library resources also requires your MyIvy username and password.