Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Computing and Printing
- 20 Computer laptops with Internet Access
- Microsoft Office Software
- Laser Jet Printing -- Students are permitted a $5 quota per semester. This can be used for black & white prints at 5 cents per page or 3 1/2 cents for duplexed. Additional print allotments may be purchased from the Business Office or through the Student Dashboard in MyIvy. For Power Point presentations, please print multi-slides per page. Ask for assistance at the desk if needed.
- Wireless Internet Access -- Users will need to browse their available wireless networks and select appropriately either "IvyStudent," "IvyStaff," or "IvyGuest." An Ivy Tech username and password is required to access the IvyStaff and IvyStudent networks.
- Wireless printing is also available. Students must be logged in to the IvyStudent network.
- DVD Viewing on Laptops
- Cell Phone Chargers
- Copy Machine (5 cents per page)
- Scan to email