We provide WALK-IN sessions in Room 156 and 156b.
• Sign in to The Tutoring Center log book when you arrive; sign out when you leave. Make sure you provide your Ivy Tech Username.
• Your tutor will track your study sessions.
• Bring your textbook, assignment, class notes, etc.
• You are required to record your stay in our log book.
• Absolutely NO FOOD is allowed in The Center.
• Bottled water is permitted. It must be stored in your book bag or on the floor.
• Please step out into the hall before answering your silenced cell phone.
• Children must be supervised at all times.
Where to Find Us
The Tutoring Center is located in Room 156 and 156b.
South Bend Tutoring & Writing Center
Find us in Room 156
Understanding Tutoring Services
Tutors will help you understand the concepts of your homework, but they will NOT do your homework for you. They provide supplemental course assistance and help students develop independent learning strategies.
Tutors do not teach class material. If you have missed a class, contact your instructor.
Tutors cannot assist with quizzes and tests in any form, including take-home quizzes and tests.
What to expect: