Guides and Tutorials
Finding items in the library...
New! Learn how to find materials in the library databases with these guides.
Tutorials - Northwest
- New! CREDO Instruct - Ivy Tech Library Information Literacy tutorials made up of a pre and post test and six modules with quizzes. The topics range from basic research skills, selecting and evaluating resources, and citation skills. This resource will replace IvyTILT.
- IvyTilt (Ivy Tech Information Literacy Tutorial) -- Six interactive modules introduce you to the research process at Ivy Tech. This tutorial is being phased out.
subject guides and other tutorials
- Graphic Novels & Guides
- History Collection & Resources Guide
- Early College Guide
- Topics: Technical Math, Electricity, Energy Industry, Mechatronics & Robot Systems, Power Plant Technology, Fluid Power Technology, Welding
- American History to 1877
- Legal Research
- Teaching and Learning
Other Library Guides
- Google Search Tips
- Course Reserves List (Textbooks)
- IvyCat (online catalog)
- Distance Learning Library Guide (adapted from East Central)
- Research Follow-Through Handout
- Assignment Calculator: Plan a schedule for you major research projects
Use these guides to help you research topics and complete assignments in your courses.