Wireless printing is available through the Pharos Print Center (http://print.ivytech.edu). In order to print via wireless, you will need to
- be connected to the wireless network (IvyStudent) and login to Pharos Print Center
- have funds in your Pharos Print Account
- upload your documents and select the correct printer - look for printer AVVP-C239-x7845-BW
- send the print jobs to the printer, accept charges, and go to the printer to collect your print job
Printing is available in the library.
- Every student is provided $5.00 for printing at the beginning of each semester.
- Additional money can be added to your Pharos Print Account in two ways:
- In person at the Bursar's office. This money is credited to your account immediately.
- Online on MyIvy's Student Dashboard. This money is credited to your account in 24 hours.
- Black and White Printing = 5 cents per page
- Double Sided Black and White Printing = 7 cents per page
- Color Printing = 30 cents per page
- Double Sided Color Printing = 45 center per page