You have the right to vote in Indiana if:
- You are both a U.S. Citizen and a resident of Indiana; and
- You will be at least 18 years of age on or before the next General or Municipal Election, and
- You are not currently in prison after being convicted of a crime, and
- You have lived in the precinct where you vote for at least 30 days prior to the election, and
- You are registered to vote.
Register to Vote Online
Register to Vote by Mail or In-Person - Voter Registration Form.
(Source: Indiana Secretary of State)
Did you vote early or by mail? Check if your ballot was received and counted with Indiana’s “My Voter Portal.” Click on check voting status to view your ballot information.