Here are the general formatting guidelines for MLA papers.
- Size 12 font
- Times New Roman or Arial fonts
- Double space the entire paper
- Only use one space after all punctuation
- Use 1" margins all the way around your paper
- Page numbers should be in the top right-hand corner after your last name
- Top left-hand corner should have the information in this order: Your name, instructor's name, course name, date
- Title should be centered in regular font and size
*If you are ever unsure about how your paper should be formatted, ask your instructor.