Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Media Equipment and Reservations
Most classrooms are equipped with ceiling mounted LCD projectors and DVD drives. At the three Lake County libraries, the following Audio/Visual equipment are available for use by faculty members to check out and use in the classrooms.
- Overhead projectors
- DVD players
- INTERACTIVE SMARTBOARD - mobile for transporting to and from your classroom
- Please contact the library staff for special use of this Smartboard.
Reserving Media Equipment
How to Reserve Media Equipment
- Provide advanced notice (at least 24 hours in advance) by calling the library or coming into the library and speaking to the staff. Let the staff know what type of equipment is needed, date and time needed, and the classroom number. Library staff will reserve the equipment accordingly as it is available.
- Please come approximately 30 minutes (or half hour) before your class to pick up your equipment.
- Return equipment to the library the same day, after your class is over. If your class ends at a time when the library is closed, please give the remote to a security officer and ask that they bring the remote to the library.
- Faculty ARE responsible for the safekeeping and security of media equipment when borrowed. Do not allow students to deliver equipment back and forth from the library.
- If assistance is needed with special equipment set-up, such as laptops/LCD units, please let the library tech on your campus or a Campus IT technician know several days in advance. They will follow up with setting up the equipment for you.
- If you need to take the equipment off campus, you will have to seek permission from the Library Director