Skip to main content
General (also see Borrowing)
- May I have food or drink in the library?
Food is allowed but should be eaten away from the computers. Drinks must have spill-proof lids.
- Is my cell phone allowed in the library?
Have your phone off or silenced. Make and take all phone conversations outside the library.
Need assistance finding information? Use Ask-a-Librarian to submit a question, check FAQs, or contact a librarian.
Reserves - Textbooks
- Does the library have the textbook for my class?
Not all textbooks are on reserve for use in the library. Check with staff to see if the textbook you need is available or visit our online course reserve guide.
- Can textbooks on reserve be checked out?
Materials kept on reserve may not leave the library. They are for short-term in-library use only.
Computers and the Internet
- What is MyIvy?
MyIvy is Ivy Tech Community College's student portal for email, course registration, grades, transcripts, online payments, class communication, college events and other student services.
- Can I use a library computer if I'm not an Ivy Tech student, faculty, or staff member?
Yes. Non-Ivy Tech computer users must present a state-issued photo ID at the library desk to receive a guest account.
- Do I need a special login to use the library's computers?
Yes. To log onto the computers in the library, you need to use the same username and password that you use for MyIvy. Off-campus access to library resources also requires your MyIvy username and password.
- Can I donate books or other materials to the library?
Donations of recently published books or videos that meet the information needs of Ivy Tech students, faculty, and staff are always appreciated. Please see a librarian for more information on how to make a donation.