Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Wireless printing is available through the Pharos Print Center (http://print.ivytech.edu). In order to print via wireless, you will need to
- be connected to the wireless network (IvyStudent) and login to Pharos Print Center
- have funds in your Pharos Print Account
- upload your documents and select the correct printer - look for printer AVVP-C239-x7845-BW
- send the print jobs to the printer, accept charges, and go to the printer to collect your print job
Printing is available in the library.
- Every student is provided $5.00 for printing at the beginning of each semester.
- Additional money can be added to your Pharos Print Account in two ways:
- Black and White Printing = 5 cents per page
- Double Sided Black and White Printing = 7 cents per page
- Color Printing = 30 cents per page
- Double Sided Color Printing = 45 center per page