Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Most libraries assign Library of Congress Subject Headings to items in their catalogs. These can help you get good results when searching "By Subject." Try using this screen in WorldCat to explore subject headings for your topic. A few examples of subject headings:
- Financial Statements
- [topic] in business, such as
- Budget in business
- Mentoring in business
- Proposal writing in business
- Accounting--Computer programs
- Inflation (Finance)
Find Books in the Ivy Tech Libraries
IvyCat (online catalog for Ivy Tech libraries)--Use the link for more search options, or the quick search below:
eBooks available through your library
*Please note: Use of books from Books 24x7 requires creating a free account using your Ivy Tech username.
- Online Books Page
- IPL (Internet Public Library)
- Google Books (some, often older, books are available here in full-text; but book previews with some entire chapters can also be helpful)
Find Books in Other Libraries
- WorldCat--search joint catalog of libraries from around the world.
- To see local holdings or make interlibrary loan requests (borrow from other libraries), choose your campus location for WorldCat:
- For a quick search only, use the search box below:
- InterLibrary Loan
Once you have a citation for a book from Worldcat or elsewhere you may request the book through the Libraries' interlibrary loan service. When using WorldCat, look for a link called: "Ivy Tech Anderson-Marion-Muncie: Click here to borrow this item from another library (Interlibrary Loan)" and fill out your request online.
- Find out more about this service from library staff, or see the Interlibrary loan section of our library site in Campus Connect: About My Library > Services > Interlibrary Loan to learn more about guidelines for this service. (We are not able to fill all requests; we cannot get textbooks, for example, and not more than 1-2 items at a time.)
- If the book you want is owned by another Ivy Tech campus library (we can get them faster). In this case, use this online form.
- See links for the sites and catalogs of other area libraries in the right column.
Direct links to the sites and catalogs of other libraries in our area (East Central Region)