Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Welcome, Lake County Faculty!
This LibGuide is here to help you learn about and use the library resources and services offered at the Lake County campuses located at Gary, Crown Point, and East Chicago
In this guide, we'll look at how you can use library resources (both print and online), request library staff assistance, and submit suggestions for new materials for the library. We're here to help you. Feel free to stop by, e-mail, or call us.
Interlibrary Loan Specialist
Table of Contents - Use the tabs above to navigate
- Finding Resources: Covers the basics of finding information resources, checking items out, and placing items on reserve.
- Requesting Resources: Covers how to make requests for new items in the library.
- Interlibrary Loan: Covers making inter-library loan requests and borrowing materials from other institutions.
- Library Instruction: Covers requesting a librarian visit to your classroom, and designing library focused assignments.
- Integrity: Copyright/Copywrong: What do we need to know about copyright? Plagiarism? Source citation?
- Media Equipment - Need special media equipment? A remote to click through your presentations? We have it available for check-out at our libraries