Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Three separate study rooms are available for use by a single person or groups. All COVID-19 restrictions apply. No food is permitted in the study rooms at this time.
You may reserve up to a 3-hour block of time for virtual/online classes, test taking, discussions, quiet study, etc.
Maximum capacity for each room has been set to allow for proper social distancing.
- All spaces are wheelchair accessible and include access to power outlets.
- Each computer is equipped with Zoom, Respondus Lockdown Browser, and access to black & white and color printing.
- Small equipment such as webcams or cell phone chargers may be checked-out at the service desk.
- Earbuds are available upon request and do not need to be returned.
Please note that study room reservations will be canceled if you are more than 15 minutes late. If you have checked in to a study room and you leave for more than 15 minutes, your reservation will end, and the room will be made available to others. Items left unattended for more than 15 minutes will be removed by the library staff and taken to Lost & Found in the front reception area of the building.
D123E Computer Lab
Computer Workstations: 22
Capacity: Groups of 5 or more
D123F Small Study Room
Computer Workstations: 1
Maximum Capacity: 2 person
D123G Large Study Room
Computer Workstations: 1
Maximum Capacity: 4 people
To reserve a study room, use the form below.
- First select the date for your reservation.
- Next, on the line for your requested space, select the start time for your booking. Available times will appear in green.
- A drop-down list will appear below; select your end time from that drop-down list. You may select up to a 3-hour block of time. If you make a mistake and need to start over, just click on the little trash icon next to the drop-down list to clear your booking.
- Note that a buffer zone will automatically be inserted before and after your appointment so that library staff can clean and sanitize the space.
- Submit your times, fill out the form, and submit your booking.
- You will receive an email confirmation within a few minutes.
If you have any questions, or need any assistance with your reservation, please contact us by phone at 812-330-6080 or by email at: email@example.com.