Wireless Printing Instructions
- Navigate to https://papercut.ivytech.edu
- Login with your MyIvy username and password.
- A summary page will load, showing the current balance remaining, the number of print jobs, and the number of pages printed. Please note that faculty and staff might see a negative balance, and this can be disregarded.
- Click on Web Print from the navigation window.
- Click Submit a Job.
- Select the appropriate print queue (color or black & white; single or double-sided).
- Click Upload Documents.
- You can either drag and drop a file into the window, or click on Upload from computer to select your file. Repeat this step if you want to upload multiple files. Please note the acceptable file types.
- Select Upload & Complete.
Visit a Toshiba Multifunction Printer and Release the Print Job
- Locate a Toshiba multifunction printer on campus.
- Log in at the console on the printer using either your print fob or by typing your Ivy Tech credentials. The fob scanner is to the left of the printer console screen.
- Select Print Release from the printer console.
- Select the print jobs you want to print, and select Print