IvyCat is the online library catalog for Ivy Tech Libraries. It lists books, CDs, videos, and other items found in all the Ivy Tech campus libraries across the state.
Visit IvyCat to start searching. See the guide below to learn how to search and navigate the catalog.
1. Select which campus library you want to search from the drop down menu.
2. Select Author, Title, Subject, Keywords, etc., or use All Fields for a general search.
3. Type your search here and click the green Search button.
4. Log In to your Account to place holds, renew items, and check due dates.
1. Item Title. Click title link for more information about item.
2. Status/Location and Call Number. See if the item is available, which library owns it, and where it is in the library. Use the call number to find the item on the the shelf.
3. Use the left side to limit your search by library, author, date published, and more. Click Include or Exclude to change the search results.
1. Use the drop down menu or blue buttons to Place Hold, share item information, and more. If the item is at another Ivy Tech library, place a hold to bring the item to Fort Wayne to it check out.
2. Find more information about the item in the Related Resources and More About the Author tabs.